Cub Scout Moto
'Do Your Best'
Pack 54 Shutterfly
Boy Scouts of America
Boy Scouts of America - Cub Scout
Health Forms A & B
Cub Scout Requirements
Guide to Advancement
Guide to Awards and Insignia
Family Letter for Golf Outing
Golf Outing Post Flyer
Golf Outing Consideration Flyer
Golf Outing Sponsor / Sign Up Form
(2015-2016 Program Year)
1. Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
2. Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
3. Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
5. Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
6. Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
7. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide—Bobcat Requirements.