Next Pack Meeting...
Pack Meeting April 19, 6:30 pm
At the April pack meeting we will be celebrating the accomplishments of all of the Scouts during our Crossover Ceremony.
Remaining Pack Meeting Dates
Remaining Planning Meeting Dates
Sports Scout Nights
We are lucky to have many professional sporting clubs in our area, several of which offer special programs for Scouts to be able to experience a professional sporting event at an affordable price.
The Bucks are offering several Scout games;
Saturday, April 2nd at 7:30pm against the Philadelphia 76ers
(Please contact Dawn Stanislawski at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in organizing a pack outing for this game)
Exclusive ticket prices for scouts and guests are as follows;
Upper Level – $11, reg $24 (End zone or high corner rows)
Upper Level - $21, reg $37 (Side court mid rows)
Lower Level - $31, reg $52 (End zone, corner)
Family Camping - July 8-10
More info to come.
Swamp Fox Camping – Fall
More info to come.
Pinewood Derby 2011
There was an excellent turn-out for the Pinewood Derby this year! The boys were very excited and it showed in the amazing car designs we saw. The following boys took awards for their unique designs;
Most Patriotic – Jeremy Arnold, Webelos II
Most Scout Spirit – Nick Heling, Wolves
Best Toy and Game Theme – Dieter Wildt, Bear Den 1
Best Sports Theme – Brett Hulliberger, Bear Den 1
Best Food & Beverage Theme – Dominic Kania, Bear Den 1
Most Realistic – John Majewski, Bear Den 1
The cars not only looked good but raced good as well. The race results were close but four cars took the top trophies;
1st Place – Andy Wesson, Bear Den 1
2nd Place – Luke Selberg, Webelos I
3rd Place – William Larsen, Tigers
4th Place – Axel Wendelberger, Tigers
- Keep informed of all Cub Scouting literature, materials, records, and forms to help leaders function effectively. Help new den leaders by telling them what resources are available.
- Acquaint den leaders with the contents of the Pack Record Book so they will know how to supply the information that should be recorded there.
- Maintain up-to-date information on membership, leadership, attendance, and advancement in the Pack Record Book.
- Maintain an inventory of pack property.
- Handle correspondence for the pack. This may include writing letters of appreciation and requests for reservations, or ordering supplies through the local council service center.
- Keep notes on business conducted at pack leaders' meetings. Record only key items such as things needing follow-up or items for the history of the pack.
- Notify leaders of pack leaders' meetings and other activities.
- Provide den leaders with records and forms for meetings.
- Advancements (keep track of scout achievements)
- Public Relations (help identify & plan activities for scouts to help community)
- Outings Coordinator (help identify & plan activities outside of Pack meetings)
Call Cubmaster Dave Muffler at 970-5955