How to Link the Pack/Den Calendar(s) to Google Calendar
This will allow the pack/den calendar to automatically show on your Google account. The process is probably similar for Apple or other systems, though I can't help with the specifics.
Warning: When events get changed, it can take some time for the Google calendar to update the event. So pay attention to those Scoutbook emails with updates!
- Login to Scoutbook using your my.scouting.org credentials.
- Click on "My Dashboard"
- Click on "Pack 140" under My Units
- Click on "Upcoming Events"
- Clic k on the subscribe link for Pack 140 (or the den of your choice)
- Highlight and copy (Control-C) the link that appears.
- Log into Google on a computer (I don't believe you are able to do this on a phone directly) if you aren't already.
- Select the Calendar App
- Click the "+" to the right of "Others calendars"
- Select "From URL"
- Paste URL from Scoutbook (Control-V) and click Add Calendar
- Repeat the process for your den calendar as well.
Here are the calendar links if you can't get into ScoutBook:
Pack 140 Calendar : https://www.scoutbook.com/ics/18432.5D5AB.ics
Pack 140 Lion Den : Will be created once den is established.
Pack 140 Tiger Den : https://www.scoutbook.com/ics/156596.B915F.ics
Pack 140 Wolf Den : Will be created once den is established.
Pack 140 Bear Den : https://www.scoutbook.com/ics/110344.804C3.ics
Pack 140 Webelos Den : https://www.scoutbook.com/ics/68134.2D9ED.ics
Pack 140 Webelos II Den : https://www.scoutbook.com/ics/26986.CF481.ics